Thursday, December 4, 2008

AAAHHH!!!!

I probably shouldn't post when I'm feeling like this...grumpy, frustrated, disenchanted. But the true reason I started this blog was to release those feelings in a healthier manner...to unfetter myself from their bondage. So, let me begin...parenting can be just plain hard and parenting teenagers can be downright impossible. There are so many aspects of this age that I truly adore...the heart to heart conversations, the intense wistfulness, and the innocent yearning. But there are also many aspects of this age that I truly detest...the nasty attitudes, the sense of entitlement, and the irrational demands! Without giving specifics (because I do have to allot a certain amount of privacy and respect regardless of how much I want to spill) lets just say that if she survives to sixteen I will be shocked! Enough said!