Sunday, February 22, 2009

An afternoon with my baby girl...


I really, really, really wanted to go to the art show. But not enough to go it alone. And Steven was overwhelmed with yard work. And Kinsey was valiantly attempting to reduce her " Wii fit" age via yoga poses and balance games! So, as a last resort, I texted Alissa. As expected, she was having a blast hanging out with her friends and didn't want to abandon them for an afternoon browsing art. So, reluctantly, I gave up on the idea and settled into some overdue projects around the house. Then, while folding my third load of towels, Kinsey snuck up behind me (a very Kinsey thing to do) and said simply, "I'll go mom." And off we went. It was superb!




In honor of my baby girl, I am showing her favorite art pieces. As you can see, they were udderly awesome!