Sunday, February 8, 2009

Switcheroo

Sometimes I get a little urge...and that little urge turns into a bigger nudge...and that little nudge turns into a full-fledged plan...and poor Steve just sighs, pulls out his wallet (along with the hair that he has left!) and lets me have my way. Boy, do I love this man for indulging me...even if he grumbles to himself every step the way...and those grumbles turn into louder gripes...and those gripes become boisterous complaints...I can now rest easy until another urge strikes!



This weekend I asked him to switch out all of the guest room furniture, replace Alissa's bed with the guest room bed, and reorganize the guest room into a media room mecca where all the teens would come to hang out! (See...my urges usually have good intentions!)

I owe him big time!