Sunday, June 8, 2008

finding connections...

to myself...
losing myself in order to find myself...practicing meditative prayers with my best friend on a Friday night...discovering it doesn't matter what faith you observe...knowing your spirit and the voice of God are always with you...ready to be awakened...
simply connect and listen with stillness


to others...

riding alongside on my bike while my daughter runs sprints...sitting side by side in our blue slingback chairs...enjoying the sounds of the rushing waves and feel of the soft sunshine...until the pounding rains come and chase us away...stopping for a lemon cookie and delectible strawberry creme...
simply connect and experience the present


to nature...

wandering the neighborhood with two energetic dogs...noticing the frozen bunnies on nearly every yard...reminding me of the boundless beauty of nature nearby...witnessing the swaying of each perfect palm frond...
simply connect and watch with gratitude