Sunday, September 7, 2008

On Embarrassment

“If you have embarrassed yourself and are going to laugh about it someday, you might as well start today.”~Anonymous

It's a good thing I don't embarrass easily. In fact, it takes a lot to get my cheeks burning...short of finding myself naked in a crowded room there's not much on this earth could cause me to feel humiliated. Call me a fool...call me confident...call me asinine...it makes no difference to me. In all honesty...I enjoy when I make some slight social misstep or behave in some manner that makes absolutely no sense...even to me! Instead...the giggles that emerge when I am able to laugh at myself bring me infinite pleasure! Screw embarrassment and savor the snickers.


Case in point. That's my pirate pose for our students...don't even know what I'm trying to do with my hand!