Sunday, January 25, 2009

In love with my best friend


Have you ever had to pinch yourself when you think about just how lucky you are? Out of the billions of men on the planet I was fortunate enough to find and marry my best friend.

The man who still makes me weak in the knees...and makes my heart skip a beat.
The husband who continues to work on our marriage every single day...even when I'm being difficult.
The father who adores his girls enough to make them his first priority...always.
The protector who ensures my health and safety...without fail.
The romantic who continues to surprise me with the creative ideas that tumble around in his huge heart...just for me.
The confidant who is a soft place to land when I need to vent and sort out my clutter...every single time I need him.

I'm surprised my arms aren't black and blue from the bruises...because I pinch myself so often.