Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mmm....mmm....mmm!


My hubby's culinary expertise is legendary among my closest friends and family. His skills in the kitchen truly leave me speechless. Most days as I peruse the shelves of my fridge, trying to piece together some semblance of a meal...I come up short. Spaghetti with sauce from the jar and garlic bread from the foil, tacos from a kit, or chili with the seasoning from the package are my typical fare.

Not my Stevie. He opens that refrigerator door and his eyes light up...his imagination conjures up creations from the items upon those glass shelves that are simply outside of my limited perceptions. It's so much more than just cooking well...or following a recipe correctly...it's the creativity that seems to ooze from his every pore when he straps on that apron.

As I said, yummy!