Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love where I live.















I love that I live with two remarkable teen aged girls who have made me and my special day their highest priority. Young women who are not ashamed to make me blissfully aware that I live in their hearts just as they beat inside mine.

I love that I live with a man who gets me and works diligently each year to surprise me...and after more twenty years together...still does. A man who happily bakes me chocolate peanut butter bread for breakfast and offers to submit to my every ridiculous whim.

I love that I live only minutes away from mangrove forests, ancient shell mounds and quirky fishing villages. An adopted home that permeates the very fibers of my nature loving soul making me ache with joy and wonder.

I do love where I live.