Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Hair...Happy Heart.

I could never be a hair stylist...I was NOT that girl who loved to play with my little friend's hair...braiding it, applying the curling iron to the ends just so....but, I truly LOVE having my hair done by someone else. There is something so relaxing and indulgent about having someone else work on my head...even the uncomfortable bowl sink is fun for me. It's the one time that I don't dread small talk!

Recently, I have been led to a new hairdresser who is from my home state and she feels like a long lost friend. Her quirky little shop doesn't fit the Naples image...and for that I'm grateful. I brought along my camera this Saturday and took some shots of the awesome antique hairdryers lined lovingly on her shelf. (Note the turquoise walls in the background!!) I can't wait to return in six weeks!