Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a note of thanks


since finally delving into the world of blogging i have noticed a slight shift in my thought processes...okay, if i'm totally honest...i have noticed a landslide has taken place internally...i really can't explain it, but it's happening nonetheless...without question this is one of the most liberating and uninhibited formats in which to express inner notions and emotions...i love inviting others to share my thoughts this way and don't even really care if or need for others to read it (although I hope they will)...i can feel the binds of time and experiences that have held me back in the past crumble away with each keystroke and photo posted...thanks so much to the women in my life who have boldly opened their hearts allowing me to open mine. xoxoxox